Slideshow Widget

Well Played Target

Thursday, May 30, 2013


I admit, I love Target.  I absolutely am one of the many people who can't spend less than $60 bucks minimum every time I go in there.  They have this card that you can link with your checking account and it gives you 5% back as well as free shipping at Target.com, but I never remember to take a check with me so they can link it!  Who carries checkbooks these days???  I have to give MAJOR kudos to whomever came with the Threshold brand and concept.  




They have some damn cute stuff and the prices are totally affordable.  Even the logo is pretty chic.  I have bought a Threshold item it seems from every department where the brand is featured.  It is a home run for sure!

I will post a pic over the weekend of one of favorite Threshold finds here in my house--See y'all soon!


Megan

Post a Comment