Slideshow Widget

Sunday Cookies

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

So as you will come to learn this about me--I am a stickler for knowing what ingredients are in the food I feed my family.  I am not the person preaching on Facebook, but I am the Mom who returned all the mainstream Easter candy (think Snickers and M&M's) the night before after reading how much crap was in there.  I rely a lot on Trader Joe's for boxed/processed items (think cereal bars, crackers, etc).  Madeline, my daughter, LOVES the TJ's version of Oreos and we were all out, so I decide to make chocolate chip cookies last Sunday.  

I found a great new recipe on Pinterest that I cut in half.  They taste really fantastic and I highly suggest this recipe!!!  The blog I picked the recipe up from could prove to be danger, FYI :)

It calls for chilling the dough and shaping your cookies taller--genius idea!


Madeline watching the progress :)


Finished product---super yummy!!!  The texture and flavor is so rich, you can have one and feel like you had dessert.


What is your favorite cookie recipe???

Megan

Post a Comment