Slideshow Widget

Black Crow Studios update!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

OMG--it's pretty much all I can say.  Our custom ordered Black Crow Studios watercolor canvases arrived last week.  To say I am in love is an understatement!!!



I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Black Crow! Tracy, the owner, sent me several renderings and choices of what the art work would look like before we made our decision and in person it was exactly what we thought it was going to look like!    I took forever to make a decision, but she was so kind and patient with me and as soon as I pulled the trigger, she was on it and it was shipped in no time!  

I have always loved this long hall in our house, but now I actually admire it. If you are looking for beautiful, affordable, unique, bold artwork, you need to check out Black Crow!

Megan


Post a Comment