Slideshow Widget

Artifacts Uprising

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Are you as addicted to Instagram as I am?  I LOVE IT!  I adore my iPhone and love the great filters you can find out there.  There are lots of additional apps that provide way better filters than just the standard Instagram ones.

I saw a post on Pinterest about Artifact Uprising and discovered this great little company.  You can upload your Instagram pics and have them printed in soft cover books in various patterns and formats.

Visit thier website in the link above
LOVE thier tagline, "Because Design Matters".  How great is that?

Needless to say, I have ordered 3 already--one for my parents, one for my Madeline's Aunt and one for us of course.  There is no way I could not have one!  My game plan is start making a book four times a year like fashion designers seasonal look books :)


Megan

Post a Comment