Slideshow Widget

Just Peachy

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer + Baking = Peach Cobbler...didn't you know?  Sweet, juicy peaches...warm, bubbly crust.  Ok, you get the point.  I'm always looking for easy, delicious, nostalgic recipes, and you can't beat this one with a stick!  It's easy, fool-proof, and only 4 ingredients!  You're welcome.
Good ole' reliable Pinterest.  I stumbled upon this recipe from Just A Pinch, and pinned it right away.  If anything, it wouldn't cost me much money if it completely failed, and I already had most of the ingredients in my kitchen.  So I tried it, and it rocked.  Then I tried it with apples, and that also rocked.  Now I'm thinking of trying it with cherries...pretty sure we know how that will end up...rocking.  The possibilities are endless.  Just like a well-tailored pencil skirt, I knew instantly that this was a good investment.  So, if you have granulated sugar, self-rising flour (or flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt), a stick of butter, and some sliced peaches, you've got the ingredients for a night of emotional eating; a meet-the-parents dessert pleaser; a welcome-to-the-neighborhood gift, or this past weekend at my house--breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Click on the 'Just a Pinch' link above for the full recipe, and get ready for your Paula Deen moment!

Sarah

Post a Comment