Slideshow Widget

Black Crow Studios

Friday, June 14, 2013

Have you ever heard of Black Crow Studios???  I discovered this fantastic company and art through a blog I follow pretty religiously called Look Linger Love (check it out if you have not already!).

Black Crow makes the most AMAZING watercolor wallpaper!!!

Say, What?!?


They also take this wonderfully beautiful wallpaper and put it on large stretch canvas.  Well, when our house caught on fire last year (more about that, I promise) and we had to replace practically everything in the house, I decided I wanted a stretched canvas piece.  Although, hindsight 20/20, I should have just did this amazeballs (yes, I just said amaze-balls) wallpaper in the dining room.  It would have looked so great.  I am now having regrets, great!

Well, we have this long hallway on the first floor of our house where pre-fire we had 5 large framed photographs.  The standard stretched canvas, which is 42x90, was too small for the length of this wall so I contacted Tracy, the owner of the company, and asked her if she was willing to do something creative and cut up a large canvas into 5 equal amounts so we can frame them like our photogs were.  She graciously agreed and our art from Black Crow is in route as we speak!  I will post pics once I put my husband through the awful task of hanging 5 large frames with perfect spacing :)

Megan


Post a Comment